Friday, May 4, 2012

BEAM!!!

The other day I was sitting in our front room with Harrison. The front door was open and Noble was just outside it. I can't remember whether someone had just come to the door or why Noble was outside. But I knew he was fine. He was just walking around in the plants out front. Then I heard him yelling, "BEAM!" A few seconds later ... "BEAM!!!"

Over and over he went around the yard yelling "BEAM!" Finally I called him back inside and asked what he was doing. "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam! I am beaming."

For those who aren't LDS, there is a LDS children's song called Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam. It is often sung with great emphasis on the BEAM part of the word in the song. The lyrics are as follows:
Jesus want me for a Sun BEAM
To shine for him each day.
In every way try to please him
At home at school at play.
A SunBEAM
A SunBEAM
Jesus wants me for a SunBEAM
A Sun Beam A Sun Beam
I'll be a Sun Beam for Him.

I love my little Sun Beam!

4 comments:

shanan said...

Too cute!

Anas said...

He's cute ,,

Anonymous said...

That is not just an LDS song. Other churches sing it.

Tournesol said...

I remember that song from when I was in kindergarten at church. In the 60's. I went to a Baptist church. Also the song, Jesus loves me. Good memories!