Saturday, September 18, 2010


I love good surprises. I love to surprise others and I love to be surprised - as long as the surprise is a good one. Jonathan, on the other hand, does not like surprises. He doesn't care much for me trying to surprise him. He never has the "great surprise" reaction I love to see. Even if the surprise is big and I know he likes it. He just smiles and nods.

And I am pretty hard to surprise. I guess I like to feel in the know because most of the time I know something is up when a surprise is coming. Sometimes he does manage to give me a genuine surprise though. Like today when he emailed me from the airport to tell me he was catching an earlier flight home! That is one GREAT surprise! Yipee!


Sue said...

That always is the very best of surprises!


Emily said...

That is an EXCELLENT surprise! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your extra time together and fully take advantage of it! :)

Rach said...

That is a most EXCELLENT surprise! :o)