Thursday, May 27, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance

It is BACK!!! Wahoo! And best of all they are bringing back some of our old favorites, including Neil Haskell. I still have his boardroom dance with Sabra on my TiVo! Hello that plange!?! You know you are a real fan if you know what I am talking about.

I am still mad that no one in the Twilight world thought to cast Neil as Edward. He is naturally as white as marble, moves gracefully yet masculinely like a mountain lion and he is way better looking than Robert Pattinson. All they needed to do was dye his hair. Oh and I don't know how well he acts... but anyway.

I am realizing what a shallow and totally frivolous post this is. :0) I thought we all could you a bit of frivolity after the very serious discussions we have been having in posts and comment over the last couple of posts. 

In any case, I am going to be crazy and host a season premiere party at my house tonight for anyone who knows me well enough to know where I live. It is just the auditions but I am feeling the need for a girls night and I have SUCH a big day with a million things to do today that I can't think of a better way to celebrate getting all my do list done. 

So Come on Over at 8:30 and we will watch and have some tasty treats. Just know that the party will end at 10 so I can get my sleep. I am headed out of town with Sabrina on Friday so I need to be well rested. We are going on a mama daughter trip for her birthday weekend. It will be fun. We will be going to see our new Harris twin babies and help Aunt Nikki feed and burp and love them while Uncle Darren is away. We can't wait!

Hope to see you tonight!

8 comments:

~j. said...

Just the auditions? That's the best part!

Oh, who am I kidding? The entire season is The Best Part.

Rebecca said...

Have fun and enjoy celebrating getting your jobs done! Wish I was nearby and actually knew you, so I could join. Blog friends are good too though ;)

i said...

i've been so excited for another season! see you tonight.

Stephanie said...

I'm hoping to be there tonight. early enough to actually be a part of the party. I'm thinking the official ending time might be directed toward me :)

Holly said...

I just wanted to throw out there that Robert Pattinson can not act either. :)

Jill said...

I have been asked to teach a lesson in our combined meeting this Sunday on teaching the gospel in the home and having family home evening with young children.

I'd love to hear from you about some FHE tricks or ideas that have worked well consistently for you. Part of what is wanted from this talk/lesson is to share FHE ideas for families with young children. I, by no means, am great at FHE so that's why I'm trying to open up the question to others. If you get a minute, would you mind sharing (in a comment), or could you direct me to past posts where you've talked about this/these topic (teaching the gospel in the home, and having FHE with young children)

I absolutely loved your last post. I've never heard a greater or simpler explanation as to why bad things happen to good and innocent people and children. It was very touching and appreciated.

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Will you be able to let us know when Emily Jones has her baby? Thank you.

Jane said...

Hi Stephanie

Charlotte and I watched the season that had Brandon in it (we loved him!), but we haven't had any other US SYTYCD seasons over here since.

We'd LOVE to pop over - thanks! ....but we're just a tiny bit too far away :P

Love,

Jane