Tuesday, November 10, 2009


It is getting to be that time of year again. I am trying to get my home organized and cleaned so I can start decorating indoors. Till then I have to settle for doing a little outdoor decor.
Those coming over tonight will find a new way to "find" my house. It is the one with the really brightly light tree out front. Jon says it looks too bright like the Chevy Chase movie. I think it needs more lights at the top, but I can only safely reach so high.
Hopefully we will have the house organized and clean by next week so we can put the Christmas tree up. I want all my Christmas decorating to be done before we go to the cabin for Thanksgiving. Then I can focus on gifting, baking and making magic in December.


Anonymous said...

Yikes is it already that time...do you have time to make some magic happen at my house as well!

April said...

so beautiful! i love Christmas lights.

Anonymous said...

You can never have too many lights! Enjoy decorating and the Holidays!!!

Nikki K.